Monday, November 03, 2003

x your face
holds me over
your face
its wipes away the rain
with a hundred summer skies
and everytime i talk to you
its like im alright
and everytime i talk to you
i get a lil closer to light.


ytd ws my daddy's bday and we didnt do anything for him at all. my mum ws lyk do you all knw its your dad's bday? we knew but didnt do anything. just didnt feel lyk la. anw sis is lyk busy preparing for her o's and im busy..doing my thing? so i just sent him a msg : happy bday, daddy! :D we love you!
thts okay, right?

im so frigging bored at home. everyone's either home busy rahh-ing at the dumb shou ces or out somewhr and nt bothering to say hi anymore or just rotting away at home lyk me :(

studied lyk 3hrs of chinese and i feel lyk my eyeballs are falling off soon. really feel the need to barf at the book.
maybe burying them after all these end wouldnt be a bad idea.
and to think tht tings went into hibernation w hers.
i wlda broken all walls regardless of the strong forces.
it'd be hard to even breathe with those books at the corner of my eye :(

and i needa tan. am seriously fading away into the surroundings.

oh mann. wai+my conver is getting from lame to bad!! wht is wrong w us? what is wrong w me?! coming up with all these crap. but they seem to amuse me just fine :) poor wai.